Finding bikinis for a smaller bust isn’t hard, you are the lucky ones as most bikini styles will suit you (and fit!) A triangle style bikini is a great place to start to flatter a smaller bust. If your aim is to add cleavage choose a push up or booster style. Read on for our top tops and shop our top picks of the best bikinis for a small bust.
Top Tips for Finding The Best Bikinis For a Small Bust
- If you are looking to create the appearance of more curves on top, bikinis with bold prints, ruffles, and embellishments will help and also add femininity
- Look for wrap front booster style bikinis with pads which are often removable.
- Bandeau bikinis are a great choice for small busts, especially styles with ruching or moulding.
- Triangle style bikini tops create a curved line on the chest.
- Halter tops can add cleavage but avoid a bulkier style.
If you would like any further advise on finding the best swimwear for a small bust then our customer service team would be happy to help make some suggestions specifically for you. They can be reached Monday – Friday 9-5 by phone 020 7526 3070 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coco Bay’s Best Bikinis for Small Bust:
Here are our top bikini picks from Coco Bay’s 2019 collections for smaller cup sizes.